Friday, July 20, 2007

 

HIERARCHY IV

Why do women do things that normally only men do in order to impress women and get thier "yes" for having sex with them? That is the question.

http://www.amyvandonsel.com/2007/07/19/the-evolutionary-psychology-of-creation/

This link was brought to me by GOOGLE Alerts, and I found it so interesting that I even wrote my answer to this post. Have a look what the author writes and then read my ideas to that topic. Of course, I might be totally wrong, but I think I am not.

Why do women write books, go to work, etc…That was your question. As far as I am concerned the answer is simple in its principle but complex in the multitudes of facets, forms of appearance. The answer is hierarchy in human society, the personal position in the human hierarchy.

Females make the choice, but then they are “under” the males. If you do not trust me, have a look at ethology, and read about sexual and social habits of animals – as we are also only an animal, a biological breed – though a bit different from the others, but that’s evolution, we are a bit further. So women get “down under” –sort of, and as they do not like that feeling, as nobody likes that, even animals do not like to be the last one in the hierarchy of a particular group; they just copy what men do, as men gain power and higher position in hierarchy doing stuff in order to impress females. One and the same activity has minimally two fields, once male activities aim at impressing females, but also in getting higher level position in the hierarchy.

Females can observe this and copy these activities in order to get higher in the hierarchy, in order to attract admirer from higher level of society, and at the same time to get higher in order to have better feeling as when being totally down.

Nearly all human activities can be brought down to the problem of hierarchy. You may want to have a look at my posts on my blog www.hlavni-vos.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?